Today was Carolyn's Birthday! As she deserves, she got a night on the town! dinner and a Carrie Underwood concert, woohoo! I bet she rocked the house like none other (I bet William would've enjoyed it too! haha, remember?)It just made sense to stay the night since Im with William tomorrow morning. Therefore, we offically declared it sleepover time! It was so cute 'cause Elizabeth & Lena couldnt believe that I was actually spending the night!
E said, "You have got to be lying to me." I said, "girl, I promise Im not telling you a fib... Go over to my bag and look inside, I even brought my pajamas!" She walked over, skeptical... peeked inside ... then lifted her head in amazement, "You really are! This is gonna be just so great." melt my heart, check.
I can confidently state this, We just had one of the best nights together of all

our 3 years! great behavior, delicious dinner, real talk, fun with Libby's "dompooter", good reading time and bed by 8. Crazy how much that sounds like a slumber party I would love having at this ripe old age of 22.... guess, the world is just one big ol' circle! Love these girls for reminding me of that
Good night from this crew of chicas. Carolyn, we wish you the best birthday ever!! Hope you had such a special day! We 3 think you deserve it... tonight Lena said, "I love Mommy all the way to New York and back. Wait, no ... I love her all the way to the sun!"
[Oh how could I forget... E said she was so excited about waking me up in the morning. Haha, good luck with that one! Yeah, Im pretty sure thats gonna happen around 630am or "7 if you're lucky" Carolyn said. Is the sun even up?]

Post a Comment