I am blown away .... just flipping channels tonight (which I rarely do seeing as I only turn my TV on for College football :/) I am SO glad I did. With my very own eyeballs, I watched the Chilean miner rescue LIVE! For 14 1/2 min, I sat anxious to see a small, claustrophobic-like capsule protrude from the ground with the first of 33 miners. Watch it, Florencio Avalos! 
The Chilean government is streaming all of this LIVE! (Watch Live Coverage Here) Images of the team loading the miners into the canister... the anxious family waiting at the top... the excited co-workers rescuing... the helpful medical staff waiting. I couldnt help but be so thankful. Our God is so good. Thank you for bringing these brothers... be with the ones left to be rescued, make sure they feel the prayers prayed over them for over 2 months! Im just speechless... and you know that doesnt happen often. To God be all the glory!
p.s. To the American engineer(s) who made this drill/escape shaft possible, thank you for your kind, selfish and servant work! You're humbly sitting in a hotel room 1000s of miles away watching your masterpiece save these 33 lives. what a hero...
Post a Comment