
yeah, can you blame me?
good grief. I must a one large soft-spot of adorable little curly headed sweet little girls... maybe its cause I, too, had [have] uncontrollable frizzy curls!
but this little one was a busy body during my last wedding and let me just say... A heart-melting baby girl + my ADD = dangerous, in more ways than one
Im not even sure how to put the details I love into words... how she cant get enough of her Dad, crawling all over him, running her hands through his hair, watching the bride, leaning in and kissing... makes you wanna "awwww" out loud, doesnt it?
She had me at "adorableness"... Whoever her parents are, she is a cutie-pahtootie!
I think thats enough pre-bedtime sap for one night. Hope you can manage to wipe up your melted heart from the floor and regain some sanity... but Im the one who cant make any promises. over here, I mean, look at her!

Post a Comment