bet you're wondering, "Where is the photo of you and William today? I might lose sleep without it" I know and for that Im so sorry! Its true, I got to be with William this morning but I purposefully refrained from posting yet another Photobooth shot of the two of us. As bad as I wanted to... I just didnt want you guys to get tired of us on here just yet!
.jpg)
I sure do love this baby...and sometimes I think, I cant believe I will love my own even more. I mean, thats the way nature works but I still I cannot fathom that cause Im loving watching William grow. I gotta post my favorite moment from today:
In the mornings, sometimes I put on CMT because its a time when they actually play country music videos and I dont care much for random gab-gab from morning talk shows! We'll just let it roll us through until nap time... then we love the silence!
William is the best about being super excited when he sees you about to pick him up and rarely distracted by anything else. He just sincerely looks right at you! But this time, when I reached to get him for morning nap... he whipped his head around like he was missing something on the TV. I looked over my shoulder to see what he was seeing... Carrie Underwood. Oh goodness. What have we got here? first crush? He even started smiling and giggling a little... It was pretty stinkin' cute and hilarious. I wish I would've video-ed it!
I didnt leave him to watch it thought. Psht yeah right, Carrie Underwood is not good enough for William! haha Ok, I might be exaggerating on the whole "first crush" idea... but it is so cool to see him start to react to more and more variables in his world. It is pretty neat to see him learn!
well ... since I already blogged?!? then I'll just post a few photos... why not?
2. Just when I finally get over my life long insecurity of long arm hair, I now find a reason for it to be totally impractical! Little baby hands clinging to my arm and squeezing... oOOwch.
3. I mean, seriously... isnt he just so handsome? please, disregard the sleep eyes slapped on that grungy babysitter over there!
[sidenote: maybe Carrie Underwood is a "William" thing? haha get it? anyone? it is a pretty far stretch but a few of you might understand!]



Post a Comment