Monday, October 25, 2010

weekend update

this weekend, me and some "friends" hit the open road
65 south... to Birmingham.
with a full tank of gas and a charged iPod full of feel-so-good jams... I was headed to visit my sister and brother-in-law! Lanie and I counted up the last few times we had seen each other... the most recent 4 were because of another event that was happening...
basically, i just really ready to have uninterrupted time together.
and they had just got back from an awesome trip to Washington DC! I had to hear about it!
felt more like home than ever...
especially cause Lanie saved me from creatures and made a mean tomato sandwich. some things never change!
[oh, these are for Mom! just showing her]

Lanie, Thank you so much for fitting just perfectly in my life! God knew I needed you.. from the beginning of time. You're like fiber. I need you every day but when some days get busy and forget that... then my body says, DUH! Hello?! what are you thinking? You keep me going... you make all my craziness bearable... you know whats best for me...you make my life fun and laid back... you love me unconditionally. Thank you for such a great weekend! The next one wont be so far from now... promise!

home again, home again...

[speaking of home... guess who decided it was best not to speak of Saturday's big game? The boy. but but.. it is at least an honorable reason... just wanted to go ahead and actively avoid any kinda of dissension... good plan. respectable plan... he is too sweet... oh and Roll Tide]

Post a Comment

1 comments:

Jeff said...

It was awesome to see you this weekend! You look fabulous! Love you Lib!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...