Thursday, October 14, 2010

pure country



Pure Country 2 coming to theaters. yep thats the truth! As this blog is my witness, I heart George...probably in a slightly unrealistic, middle-school girl way.
He is the definition of man... rugged, sharp-dressed, horseman, clean cut, cowboy hat, beautiful teeth and wranglers... that is enough to make ya sweat right there.
Thanks goes to my sister for passing on this priceless info! She just gets me. I love that. Im pretty sure I gasped in the car when Lanie told me. I couldnt believe it... It is like they said, "hey Libby, just for you... we're making a sequeal to your favorite movie!" I was pumped.
...keyword WAS. I guess I just had a day to expect this unbelievable part 2 and im afraid the trailer did nothing but let me down... bummer. watch and see for yourself:

Alright, just not feeling it. anyone else agree? Even if I disregard the cheesy, low-budget and the intoxicating cliche-ness.... the most important issue, WHERE IS GEORGE?

"The new movie isn't the sequel to the hit 1992 George Strait vehicle "Pure Country," although it does play similar thematic notes for the same audience. Strait makes a few brief appearances, but this time playing himself rather than his "Pure Country" character Dusty Chandler."

oh come on. "brief" ? BAAHREEFF? HA... see if I pay $15.My bitterness is probably cause I wish I was that girl co-starring with George and living a cowgirl life. Alright, maybe it will be okay... maybe even good... And if anyone is gonna give this movie a chance, it should be me. I cant let him down, still gotta support the king of country... but I will probably wait until DVD, I imagine it wont be in theaters long! eeek...

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...