Fall Photo Shoot Investment:
Option 1: The Mini-Session! $100*
30 min max, one outfit, 50 images max, location chosen by photographer and a DVD of all the images
*pricing depends on number and age of people
Option 2: The Whole Shebang! $200
2 hours max, 2 outfits, slammin' awesome location and a DVD of all the images, most edited!
I cant wait to schedule your photo session! Im excited to work with you/meet you! this season is incredible... the trees, the colors and the weather, I just cant get enough! Call me, send me an email, comment on this post, send me a carrier pigeon, get George Strait to ride his horse with the message (too much? sorry)... well, however you decide to let me know, Im excited about it!
[Want some extra things to get excited about? My website really is launching oh so soon! Get ready! oh annnndd... LBP Designed Xmas Cards coming this season! more to come, I promise!]

Post a Comment