I could get used to this, Ive had two slap-yo-momma-good homemade dinners, two nights in a row this week! I really am lovin' this! To be Chipotle's most frequent customer (Im up to 3x a wk... eeekkk), I have loved eating in so much more than out!
Tuesday: Chicken Parmigiana on the menu at the new home of Mr. Kyle Kegley!

[sidenote: Forgot to mention... he got to move into his house, officially! He has been working on renovating it for a couple months... now he gets to call all his hard work home. proud of him! This photo was from way back when (by that i mean, like 2 months ago) so it was still 'under construction' sorta... but here it is! Maybe I can get you a "Cribs" video tour... yeah, Im gonna go ahead and assume thats not going to happen! But you really should see all the details inside, you'd be impressed too! ]
anyways, back to what the boyfriend gets the most excited about... food
We got to use his oven/dishes for the first time! So, what started out as a simple chicken parm recipe... evolved into a baked chicken parm dish! then, paired with a delicious spinach/feta salad and demos-ish cheese bread...
I havent been that full in a loong time! Kyle insists it is a good thing... the best holiday ever, Turkey Day, is coming up and stomachs need stretching to properly indulge in such a great holiday!
and...
Wednesday: I was driving home from school, just flat out whhhinnning cause I didnt want to go to the grocery, especially while I was as hungry as a grizzly bear! that is so dangerous... cause I could put every piece of fruit the store sells in my cart, spend over $200, and eat on fruit until my heart/belly cant take it any more... fruit is my weakness, ehhh oh well.. at least it isnt all treats made by Little Debbie (cough, cough)!!
When I got home, my sweet little night nurse roommate was about to "have breakfast" before going into Vanderbilt. So... we scrounged (sp?) up a delicious dinner from each of our food inventory... and had a picnic out on our porch!
Italian breaded chicken breasts, shells & cheese and steamed veggies! loving it... we were full of so much Joy and energy from just spending 10 min sitting with each other. so much so that ... um... if you see our neighbors, dont rat us out about the slice of burnt toast laying on top of their roof!! We just got caught in the heat of the moment!
disclaimer: we both werent really ready for this photo opportunity, so disregard any and all first impressions! we were just too excited about our dinner date!
off to house church... what a good night. i am so blessed... thank you Father.





Post a Comment