Thursday, September 2, 2010

SURPRISE, Happy Bday Ashley!

It was Ashley's 22nd Birthday today!
Monday, she got matched to the floor she wanted at Vanderbilt! Such awesome news to start the week... but unfortunately, that meant she had to work ON HER BDAY! now thats a violent shove into adulthood right there, if I've ever heard it. So we planned just a little Surprise Sweet Cece's Style Party to welcome her home, it was all Mary Morgan's master plan she is just that awesome
Some of her closest friends waited anxiously for the birthday girl to de done with a long day! We have all-stars as friends, you'll learn that more and more via this blog. love so many things about this photo. This is RIGHT before Ashley stepped in the door! (ps. look how adorable Laura is! it must be that engaged glow :)

I spy... ? a beautiful 22 year old!
New rule in MY book: a group photo is required before officially starting a party. no questions. you will never be able to put a price on these.
Look at this solid line-up of friends! I love it.

our version of Sweet Cece's. hey, it got the job done nice!

other things to learn: I will never get tired of taking photos of my friends... never. especially Miranda. She has been a favorite model from Day 1 of LBP. She holds such a special place in my heart and continually loves me like no other friend has ever. sniff... sniff.. getting emotional. thats enough... but maybe I'll do a Miranda tribute post soon. yeah, good idea. self high-five.
Katie proceeds to rock the birthday party with her reading of Skippy Jon Jones. Havent laughed that hard in ages... need proof? Ill post a video, just you wait.
"My name is Skippito Friskito. I fear not a single bandito.
My manners are mellow, I'm sweet like the Jell-O,
I get the job done, yes indeed-o."

my sweet, Pennsylvanian roommate and friend, Ashley:
Thank you for ...uh hum, involuntarily... letting us all celebrate your 22nd birthday with you! Although I could yell all this to you right now, I wont. Come on, I have some sense of tact... usually. AND You and Mary are good little sleepers and why should I, the night owl of this home, disturb you? ok, Ill just type it...I love you and hope you had an amazing birthday, you deserve it 100x and more...yes indeed-o :)

Post a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...