Monday, September 27, 2010

Wedding Sneak Peak

Mr. & Mrs. Yarbrough!
I couldnt help but give a sneak peek from Katye and Brandon's wedding Saturday! Felt almost selfish looking through the photos and not sharing! As you read, you'll see a common theme, "I love it." This wedding could possibly be my favorite of the season: No sweating, no rain, no wide-open sunshine, good-lookin' bridal party, smooth schedule, a day full of love= photographers dream.
Katye was an absolutely stunning bride! I hope I look 1/2 as breath-takingly gorgeous as she did! Couldnt imagine a more perfect dress. I loved it!
The venue was perfect for this day! Owl Creek Properties was just 5 min away from Cool Springs, still in the Brentwood City Limits, yet felt like you had retreated to the mountains! It was the first event ever at Owl Creek so they are in the beginning stages of stardom. The family that owns the property showed such amazing hospitality. I definitely recommend the venue if you want an outside wedding in Middle Tennessee!
Her flowers win my vote for Best Flowers of the Wedding Season. I wanted them in every photo! Katye, so gorgeous! Great choice!
Such a great bridal party! I had so much fun with them
Katye and Brandon are so in love... it cant help but show. I love that about these two people


I think this is the only way to describe the dance portion of the night=epic.
EVERYONE was loving it... and there was even some karaoke! I couldnt hold my camera any longer because of laughter. Thank you for that kid who sings like Katy Perry!
Flawless wedding, gorgeous bride, delicious food, beautiful venue, super sweet moments... Katye and Brandon what a great way to celebrate your marriage! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your dream come true day!

[warning: Cooper will melt your heart, I speak from experience]

Post a Comment

3 comments:

Katie said...

Awesome pictures Libby! I love the ring picture, so creative!!

Anonymous said...

Libby!!!! We just looked at the pictures and couldn't be any happier with them! You did an amazing job!!! We can't wait to see all of them. I am spreading the word about you...you have such a great talent! Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special! - Katye & Brandon

Kelli Kegley said...

That picture of her laying her head on his back/shoulder is stunning! And the boy in the wagon? Ah- dorable!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...