I have just completed my first very own Craigslist sale!
(Lanie, you would be so proud! Just love following your footsteps!)
Dont get my wrong, The ol' futon has been good to me! It has made many of dorm rooms a lot more home-y and more willing to have visitors sleep over! But, it didnt fit my lifestyle/color scheme anymore so instead of searching for a cover or fitted sheet to justify keeping it, I thought Id post it on craigslist and see what happens. Within 2 hours, I had 8 interested customers!! Crazy! The final sale went to the 2nd interest after 1 day after posting! This lady came by, loved it, paid cash, packed it up... and there it goes!
Who loves my sneaky snipe photo from upstairs in my bedroom?! I had to document it to blog somehow!
[sidenote] I shoot a wedding today...of my own, all by myself! I am trying to rest extra so that tomorrow's newspaper doesnt tell of a photographer getting ambulance-ed for fluids in the middle of the ceremony! talk about buzzkill


Post a Comment