yes, I am blogging twice in one day.
1. what do you expect me to do when I am quarantined in my home?
2. I have got to show you something, its worth it.
I got a present in the mail today!
Did Christmas come early? Thats what it felt like. well, except the fact I purchased it for myself. (Libby lesson #4235: Its the little things in life that make my day, every time. moving on)
Jasper is now the proud model of a new accessory, a brand new battery grip!! It doubles the battery life and vertical shutter release makes taking vertical photos just as comfortable as horizontal, which means less wrist pain at the end of the day! Grrrreat, just in time to shoot an outside wedding on Saturday. You should see me, Im beaming over here for the first time in a while. well, probably not but still I am so excited about this!
p.s. Libby is not the focus of this photo, she did not fix up for the first time today to be able to look good for this, she promises to see the sun soon AND she hates mirror shots but feels it was the only way to properly see the accessory in action. dont judge.
.jpg)
Post a Comment