Ezell-Harding vs. USN: my first golf match of Wades to watch! As I drove to Shelby Golf Course today, I thought... What will this be like? Do I ride around in my own cart? Do I walk beside him? Can I talk to him? Make jokes? Or chime in with old cheers? "I got yo' mama, I got yo' daddy... who let Wade out?" No? Guess should I unpaint my chest? oops.
Uh oh, this isnt going to be anything the Ultimate Little League Fan days. I used to hoop'nholler' like there was no tomorrow. You better believe, the second that Ump made a questionable call, I'd be up on that fence giving them the business. (I apologize in advance to any of my friends that Ump-ed.. I was THAT fan)
Not today though! I just got to be the lucky charm! Wade shot a 41 to make the tournament cut! I was so proud of him... and glad I got to share in the JOY of his day. I love him more everyday.
umm... can we talk about how killer this shot is below?
(pun not intended, haha! Love when I crack myself up, must be bedtime!)
I gave myself a "golfer's" high-five for this one. nailed that junk. (click on it to enlarge it. get the full effect!)
Here's the play-by-play of Wade's putt for Eagle!
proud of you!
[Sidenote] Dear any girl interested,
you better be careful. dont even think about breaking my boys heart. I will hunt you down so quick, fast and in a hurry you wont even know what hit you! (oh, is this not the place to threaten? soweeee) no but seriously, step carefully into this territory. Lanie and I might be older and a little less muscular than we used to be... "but I could still tear you up".
Sincerely, the loving older sis!
Wade-ly, Thanks for letting Jasper (my camera) tag along too! You're the best friend/brother a girl could ask for... I love you!
Congratulations!














Post a Comment