
Good Morning from us!
Our usual PhotoBooth shoot lasted a whole 1 min this morning. Totally fine! William said, "No thank you. Nap time, please." This boy is so snuggly, Im never ready to put him down. He has started "holding on" when being carried (i.e. his arm around my neck and arm). again, its the little things in life that get me.
As I was scrolling to select the file of William and I, I ran across some pretty funny old photos! I guess Elizabeth, Lena and I used to love PhotoBooth shoots as well. Imagine that! These date back to 2008
I didnt even remember most of these! Look how little Elizabeth is! First met her at 17mo. Believe it or not, it was just her and I for a little while! Then came sweet baby Lena! She just turned 3, Crazy
I realize I talk about these kids a bunch, sometimes I even wonder if its weird. But Im always reminded how much this sweet family has been beautiful part of the last 4 years of my life and it wouldnt make sense to not share! Gotta give the most credit to their mom, Carolyn. "Holy smokes" she rocks! I have learned so much from her about being an amazing mother, caring wife, hard-working woman and great friend. I truly have been blessed 100x in return... so thank you!
Apologies. didnt plan for an uber-sappy post today, I really wasnt! I was just gonna show you adorable William then continue on with some homework... now Im getting all choked up over here.
enjoy.






Post a Comment