| I love this photo! Doesn't he just looked so pumped? |
I can't believe William is one year old! Good grief. That year went about 100mph.
A year ago...
Your Mom & Dad welcomed you into this world...
As well as your awesome big sisters!
Your oldest sister, Elizabeth, is about as smart as she can be! She couldnt get enough of you, so curious about everything involving you and loved to help.
Lena took some time to discover you herself and she immediately fell in love with you!
Your sisters love you so much and are so good with helping ...oh and you're right, they are hilarious!
Little guy, You are loved by so many people in so many different places!
Now, I can only speak for myself...
But I love getting to be a part of your life and every little detail!
Im so thankful that your Mom & Dad trust me enough to let me be a part of your life!
| Do you see his jeans? Oh he looks like a miniature adult! |
What a great 1st year baby boy and many more to come!!
What a precious family all together at your birthday party! It was such a gorgeous day full of friends and fun... all to celebrate 1 great boy.
Happy Birthday William!





Post a Comment