Thursday, April 21, 2011

sweet puppy

 I went out to my parent's house today to help with some projects! That meant I got to see this sweet puppy. 
Isn't our puppy Hoover so adorable?
He loves to wrestle with Wade-ly! Wade was still in his school clothes and Hoover just couldnt understand why he wasnt down on the ground with him! 
 
 
"oookkkk... enough photos, Lib"


Look how gorgeous my mom's yard is! She is so talented. I love coming home to super green grass and blooming flowers.

We are packing up getting ready to hit the road toward Chicago! 
I cant wait to take all kinds of photos, eat all kinds of good food and bundle up in a scarf and gloves for the game! Hey, I just love making new memories of us. ;)

Post a Comment

1 comments:

Jaquelyn @ the Bold and Moxie said...

Great photos! It's so nice to have a photogenic pup --- ours are only when they want to be! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...