Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WILW: #2


I'm loving... that we are going to Wrigley Field in three days! The only part I am not loving about this whole trip... is that I just saw Chicago's current weather. Um.. 39 degrees? really?! I was excited about packing shorts... instead I have to pack scarves and jackets. boo.


I'm loving... that I totally have baby fever right now! Not for myself, good gracious... heck to the no. First, I had a maternity shoot with Hayley, a friend of Lanie's from high school, this past weekend! They played basketball together almost 10years ago... and I havent seen her in ages.  It was SO fun to see her again... and let me tell you.. she is even more gorgeous pregnant! 
 See! Look how beautiful she is... I cannot wait to meet her baby girl Loralie. I know she will be just precious... Maybe we could even have a Sadie + Loralie photo shoot! Im not sure if I can handle that much cuteness in one session... but I am willing to try!
Hayley &Chad... Thanks for such fun afternoon! It couldnt have been more perfect. You call me the second Loralie is ready for her modeling debut :)

Second part of the "baby fever" issue... William!!
 could this baby boy be any more handsome? I dont think so either! My mom saw the photo above and commented on how he just has such a sparkle in his eyes. Yes mother, i know... I fall victim to it weekly!
 and look at those curls! oh.. oh.. goodness. I can just feel my heart melting away... It is so cute when I catch him twirling them through his fingers! Oh and in response to the photo on the right, Still havent found a way to deny this... and I dont think I ever will.
 He is just SUCH A HAPPY little guy!
Now you see why I have a serious case of "baby fever"!

I'm loving... crafts + my Mom. I cannot get enough of them. I wish I could get paid to do crafts for the rest of my life. I love the challenge of it all... the feeling I get when I complete something... the originality of each project ... the window for my own creativity... the calm, therapeutic release it is for me. Thanks Mom for always encouraging this part of me. She is so sweet to affirm this talent of mine... She is my biggest fan.  I love calling her and telling her this idea I have... mainly cause she helps me actually follow through with it all! I got it... she can be my boss and I will do the manual labor. We could crank out some serious stuff... Not kidding! 
these are the hostess gifts that Mom & I made for Lanie's Homewood Shower... each of them has their own unique-ness that is what I love about them! We were so happy with the final product... It was such a great way to show how much Lanie appreciates those sweet women!

Oh and here is an invitation I made for a baby shower that Lanie hosted.
I think they loved it just as much as I did!
 And here is one that I made for Connor's (Kyle's nephew) first birthday! that white block is censoring addresses and cell phone #s... it wasnt part of the original. I think Kelli was happy with it too! I love getting to help out in my own special way. It brings me so much JOY!  Ive been thinking of how I can market the fact I am able to do for people... hmmm... we'll just have to see.

I'm loving... the brother! I love him more every day. It is so fun to have a brother that is also one of your best friends.  The boy is more of a gentleman than any guy I met in college! He is SO thoughtful... SO stinkin' hilarious... SO handsome... I tell you what... Even if he wasnt my brother, I would want to be his friend. I cant imagine my life without Wade-ly... 

I'm loving...  that God's mercy and grace is new every single morning! He is so so so good.

Post a Comment

5 comments:

Bec@littlelucylu said...

This is awesome!
And I am SO. JEALOUS.
I can't wait until I actually know HOW to take pictures with my "big girl camera" correctly!
You are amazing!
Happy to meet you at WILW!
~Bec

Lindsay said...

Im lovin' your pictures!! They are really beautiful! You should so consider selling those homemade hostess they are so nice!!!!! xo

Katie said...

You take great pictures! And I love the hostess gifts! Glad I stippoed by!

Katie

Kayln said...

I'll be at Wrigley on Saturday too!!! SMALL WORLD! Lol

Mazzy said...

Those maternity photos are amazing! That mom is stunning.

Thanks for sharing your story about your brother and Pooh. It is possibly the greatest movie ever!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...