Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tuscaloosa Tornado

The weather has been so awful. Yesterday, we had watches and warnings all day long! Luckily, Middle Tennessee did not experience much damage... but Alabama was hit hard.


Watch this video of the tornado in Tuscaloosa, AL! You wont believe it...
This ripped through Ttown at almost A MILE in width!!
You know how people always say that a tornado sounds like a train rolling down the tracks... at about the 4:00 mark, you can witness that it really does! Oh it is terrifying to see in video... 

"The death toll from the powerful tornado that struck the center of the city Wednesday has risen to 36...The number of injuries is more than 600 and approximately 44,000 homes are without power... " (al.com)

As I was google-ing for info to include in this blog,  I was overwhelmed! So I just included the info for Tuscaloosa... but there was a suburb of Birmingham hit... part of Cullman, AL... and the list continues!
Praying that the God of strength, peace and healing will comfort everyone affected by this storm!
" Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome and power
Our God"



Post a Comment

1 comments:

Jaime said...

this is so terrible. We watched it live yesterday from a station there. It was heart breaking!!!! We got very lucky here compared to there.

I kow I would have pee'd on myself AND had a heart attack. I wold have flown by the chance of a panic attack and had a heart attack.

I hope this weather is OVER!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...