might as well jump on this train while its rollin' by..."everybody is doing it"
first and foremost, I can tell you what I'm not loving... still feeling sickly. I kinda feel like I reverted today... the fever came back... it felt like someone what sitting on my chest... couldnt get a deep breath... but fingers crossed... tomorrow is gonna be a good day! I am settling down for bed now. Im going to make sure I get plenty of sleep!
I'm loving... that I got to see photos of Baby Sadie's 4D ultrasound today!
isnt she just beautiful?
already talking? thats my girl... you better get some practice cause in this family, you gots to be quick!
I already love every little detail about you. Your lips... your toes... your whittle nose... your sweet eyes... your flexibilty(ha)... you are just such a precious little bundle of joy. I cannot wait to meet you! Only about 68 days to go!
I'm loving... that it is April Easley's birthday! She loves birthdays... and by love, I mean... insanely loves them. The whole month of April is set aside for celebrating... duh.
Here is the first birthday I remember celebrating with her: Her 20th at Chuck E. Cheese!
As if that couldn't have been topped... the next year we went to Disney World! Emily and I totally pulled off the most killer surprise ever. Woke up early Saturday morning... typed Gatlinburg in on the GPS... but we pulled off at the airport ramp... she said, "ummm... ummm.. where are we going? are we getting on a plane?" Once we parked, Em & I threw out the shirts we made and the excitement never weakened for the next 48 hrs.
the next birthday... was pretty memorable too! ALL of these super fun people who are each so important to April got to come over and celebrate!
since I am at my parent's due to this sickness, I dont have access to the most classic part of this year's birthday. I will make sure to attach it asap. But at midnight of her bday, Mary Beth had given her a whole bag of goodies. Those including birthday dino, bubbles, and a water shooter. Ape couldnt help but fill that water shooter up with water... but... we were in the house.. what was she going to do with it? So... I took one for the team and said, "go ahead, just shoot me!" I bet it wasnt .3 sec after I got that out of my mouth I was drenched. I will say it was all worth it seeing her glow with laughter... oh the sacrifices.
THIS birthday we will be celebrating on Friday! Im sure there will be a photo to accompany the get together. just you wait. So for today.. Happy Birthday ApeApe... I love you very much! So glad to hear you got @moseleyjd over 100 followers on twitter! I bet he is just jumping out of his shorts... not.
I'm loving... that next weekend, Kyle gets to go to Wrigley Field for the first time! (as well as Wade-ly and I!) So in less than 10 days... this will be our view!
It has always been a dream of his to go to a Cubs game AT Wrigley Field... so I thought... what better gift for his birthday, right? I just couldn't justify spending money on anything else. And since our bdays are only a week apart... it will be both our birthday presents! I am so excited! Pretty sure he is in shock... I still dont know if he believes me. Oh.. Oh... OH but it is! Kyle doesn't get outwardly "excited" about much in life but I cannot wait to be right beside him on this day!
I'm loving... that this weather is so gorgeous! I wish I could go outside ... not sure it is best to stay out for long periods of time... but maybe tomorrow I will wake up feeling even better!
I'm loving... the fact I am sleepy right now! better hit the hay while I can...
adios amigos.











Post a Comment