sorry honey... but they aint going anywhere
![]() ![]() |
| Very Jackie O. I love that goddess of a woman... wish my wardrobe was JUST LIKE HERS! so classy, elegant, effortless... what a dream |
![]() |
| and leopard... I know, it is kinda crazy but I just cant avoid it |
![]() |
| love the color combination! |
![]() |
| the ruffles, the belt, the casual-ness... perfect. |
![]() |
| cute. |
5. Mr. Kegley
Of course he is going to make the favorites list! My favorite part about being his girl is that every day, Im even more happy to be with him than the day before. It is just such a blessing! Im so pumped about going to a Cubs game at Wrigley Field this weekend... get ready for a photo packed post on that experience!
Well, after my introduction of a facebook album, I decided I needed a point & shoot in my purse for all those times I want to take a photo but dont have my "first born"camera around.
'so, Here it is.... the first self-timered photo. This was Sunday after church. Cant you tell he is pumped about my new plan to increase photos? ;) Well.. there is the quality a small point and shoot will do for you! It didnt even flash on our faces. Oh well.. Ill take what I can get!
Oh and another thing... Kyle got a Classic Lawn Mower! How cool is that old-fashioned-ness for ya?... I have never actually seen one of these in real life!
He says it gives an even cut and the control to make "lines" . I dont know... i say, it gives me too much arm pain which probably means I need to do it. dang. I tell you what these arms arent as tone as they used to be...It was SO gorgeous on Sunday afternoon, it was so nice to be outside and kinda break a sweat! Just get me a pool and 90degrees... I'll be set.
I think 5 things should be enough for the first favorites post! enjoy.
Go ahead and grab the button if you want to join in! Dont forget that I would love to read yours too!! So, leave me a comment so I can jump over there and read your favorite things!













Post a Comment