cant say it was a full three, four or five but I do see improvement from yesterday and the day before, so I will take it whatever I can get!
I FINALLY fell asleep, thank goodness. I woke up feeling better already... I could breathe more easily and was significantly less congested. Today was the day I started the antibiotic & steroid packs so I knew it was time to get up and knock this out. Also had to do two breathing treatments. And if you have never had to have one, 1. you're lucky. 2. the after effect is the equivalent of about 30 cups of coffee. Super jittery, enough to make me mumble my words... kinda bonkers but it only lasts about 10min. Thankfully I was able to get some much needed rest and recovery time today! So tomorrow, I pray for even better signs of improvement. Ill keep you updated.
off to trying this whole sleeping thing again... two Tylenol PMS & a late night dose of GAC should do the trick. fingers crossed.
on that note... how precious is this song. You know already I am prone to tears... but seriously, how sweet is this song?
If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away - Justin Moore whew. told you it was a doozy.
If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away - Justin Moore whew. told you it was a doozy.
good night!
-----------------
p.s. Dear Girlfriends Bible Group chicas,
I hated I missed our monthly meeting tonight. Hope you felt my prayers for each of you. Someone needs to fill me in with every little detail. I'd sure love that. I want to hear things you learned ... things talked about... people we are praying for... upcoming events... etc. I dont care if you tell me what each girl was wearing... I just wished I could've been there. I hope I get to see you soon! Sending love, Libs.
-----------------

Post a Comment