Monday, April 18, 2011


Reasons why Lanie deserves to have the best birthday ever:
for being my best friend, of all time.  the one who has stood right beside in the life, the battles and the joyful times... there is no other friend I would rather have as my #1.
 
a person I trust more than anybody... whether it is advice, guidance or opinions... I know you will shoot me straight. love that! 
One of the most inspirational humans I will ever know. That started way back... I always thought whatever you were doing... I reaaaallllyy wanted to do too! 
An even more incredible wife... i love watching you in that role! I cannot wait to watch you ROCK being a Mommy too! 64 days. ;)
A passionate, intelligent competitor. I love the drive! 
a deep passion for just about anything you set your mind to
a woman, friend, daughter, granddaughter, wife, co-worker with a nurturing, thoughtful spirit! Everyone along the way have been so blessed in so many ways by you! 
my comedic relief... girl, when Im with you... I double over laugh, thats some serious stuff right there. Cannot wait for Sadie to join in too! 
a faithful woman of God that truly lives an evangelistic mission! 

I love you to the moon and back a bajillion times! Hope you had such a great birthday... cant wait to take you out to celebrate! See you soon, love.

Post a Comment

1 comments:

Lanie said...

Thanks for the sweet post. I'm the one that's blessed to have YOU! So thankful to get to share this life with you. Like Mom always said, "You can choose your friends, you can't choose your sister." I am SO glad God chose you just for me. Love you very, very much.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...