Days 21-23 from the blog challenge! Almost to the end... good! I have enjoyed sharing this info... but now I have 2 things going on in my blogging brain: The blog challenge posts & posts about everything else in life. I get torn on which to do.. cause if I am in a blogging mood I will catch myself wanting to do those 2 posts in 1 day! But that is a little much.
Oh and Because I am in NO shape to take a photo of myself at the moment...Ill throw that Day's challenge toward the end and upload it later!
"Day 22-Favorite city"
Hmm... Lets see...
I like Jackson Hole, WY... I like Birmingham,AL... I like Geneva, Switzerland... I like Hilton Head,SC... I like Savannah,GA... I like Paducah,KY... I like Tuscaloosa,AL...
but nothing is like home in Nashville/Franklin/Arrington,TN to me!
Do you even see Arrington? Dont blink... you might miss the goodness!
You should stop by and visit Arrington's Vineyards some time.. It is gorgeous out there!
"Day 23-Favorite vacation"
the Girlfriends trip to Disney World after we graduated college.
We had SO much fun... Can we go back? soon?
the Girlfriends trip to Disney World after we graduated college.
We had SO much fun... Can we go back? soon?
"Day 21-Picture of yourself"





Post a Comment