Lets make "a few of my favorite things" a Friday thing? yeah did you get that... all of my two people who linked up! I just feel like Friday can be a day you spoil yourself with thinking about these things... here we go...
1. a cozy, casual, personal home
ahh... just soak that all up. ... one day;)
I really cannot get enough of this restaurant. Want to know how sad it is? Some times I wish they were closer than 7min... or even delivered! hey, a girl can dream.
If you have NEVER eaten there, you have got to... They "support and sustain family farmers who respect the land and the animals in their care"... "whenever possible we use meat from animals raised without the use of antibiotics or added hormones"... "serving the very best sustainably raised food possible with an eye to great taste, great nutrition and great value". No preservatives here... and it is absolutely delicious! Try it some time.
3. Birthday
The ol' bday is approaching. Kinda strange that I didnt think about it until I saw I need to take a final on May 6...eekk. Happy Bday to ME. :( Even though bdays are starting to not be as anticipated as the past, it is still a day that feels warmly different than all the others. A day full of extra love, extra encouragement and extra fun... I'd say that all of those are my favorite!
4. Wade-ly Goes to Jr/Sr Banquet
Tonight is the night. He goes to his first banquet. Where did our baby boy go? Kyle and I are meeting up with him to be the official photographer for the "pre" part... dont worry, I will post pictures as soon as I get back! Bet no other photographer will do that! booya.
5.The Royal Wedding/Kate Middleton
Everyone and their cousin is going to talk about the RW today, I realize that... but it really was SO romantic and timeless to watch LIVE this morning at 4:45am! I just felt like it was a once in a lifetime opportunity, I can wake up for that, right?
It was crazy to watch this wedding in Westminster Abbey... cause I have been to a worship service there! I sat on the left side (like behind where the Queen was today). Loved that I could visualize the wedding even better because I had been there!
Sure enough, it was just as magical as I ever could've imagine! It was like Cinderella but REAL life! There was a surprising amount intimacy amidst this ritualistic wedding. You could tell they were in love.
Kate has got to be one of the most beautiful women on this earth. She is so flawless and carries herself with such confidence and poise.
As dreamy as it was to watch this, it made me love my simple life. One without the press everywhere... the duty of waving and remembering names... the strict formal-ness of everyday life...
NO THANKS. I'll stick to my little simple life.
Those are some of my favorite things... What about you?
Grab the button and link up.
Grab the button and link up.










Post a Comment