When in the world did this happen?
![]() |
| *those are two handsome boys in my life right there. love them |
I mean seriously... what is that? Like 6 inches?!
that is comical right there... i dont care who you are. Guess I should've kept my heels on ...
that is comical right there... i dont care who you are. Guess I should've kept my heels on ...
Regardless, when did baby brother Wade-ly become a giant?
Alright, it might not be exactly giant-status but enough for Lanie and I to notice! She was the one that pointed it out on facebook... "Um, Wade is towering over you!"
Thanks... thanks sis. That just means we both have to accept being the shortest!
or or OR... Wait... NOT TRUE...
'cause Sadie totally will be! Whew. Baby girl can rock that label... I believe in her. Good night from this competitive big sister.
One day, I will just bite the bullet... but that day is not today. hehe. Boy... you know, "I could still TEAR you up"
<---Where did that whittle baby boy disappear to?
-----------------------
Dear Sadie Elise,
I cannot wait to celebrate my first baby shower with you and your mommy! The whole crew will be traveling down to see you-- Papa Bear, G-mama, Wade-ly, Kyle and (most importantly.. cough cough) your Aunt Libs!
It will be so much fun to see all the sweet presents your friends will get you. Im sure you are going to need all of them soon! Love you little bug.


Post a Comment