Tuesday, April 26, 2011

{Baby Piper} Sneak Peek!

 Yesterday, I got to spend a gorgeous RAIN-FREE afternoon with Baby Piper!  I love when I get referred by some of my best friends. Thanks Mary Beth and Peach for recommending me to this sweet family. This baby girl absolutely ROCKED the photo shoot... like a champ! Just see for yourself...



 




 sweet baby girl... Thank you for being such a bundle of JOY for our time together! I had so much fun... cant wait to watch you grow! 

Thanks Rachael and Mrs. Karen too...  It was such a blessing to meet you both! Hope you are loving the sneak peek as much as I do ;)

Post a Comment

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Too cute!! They are all so precious! xo

Kelli Kegley said...

Beautiful! I love the one of her sitting in the chair on the brick walkway with the tree branches behind her. AND the one of her sitting in the basket? Actually, I just love them all!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...